Saturday, August 2, 2008

Moo MiniCards

I cannot remember how I stumbled upon Moo.com, but I am SO glad I did. Not only do they make hip and creative note cards and traditional sized business cards, they also make these cute, well designed MiniCards. You can create your own MiniCards by uploading your own designs and photos or choose from their extensive choices of patterns, designs and photos. You even have the option of using up to 100 different photos or designs on these mini calling-cards. Add your own text to the reverse and use to promote your photography, your artwork, your blog, yourself! I know many moms who will be ordering some soon to give to other mothers at the park, play dates and school. To learn more about the company and how they got started, click here. Get 15% off your first order by using code 2RB2CK at checkout.

No comments: