Friday, July 25, 2008

What I'm Reading Now

People always ask me where do I get all my material. Well, I read. A lot. Online websites, articles and newsletters as well as old fashioned books and magazines. Here's a list of the reading material sitting on my bedside table now:
  • Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano - The must have manual to going green.
  • The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell - An interesting look into what makes a product or company all-of-a-sudden extremely popular or successful.
  • Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett B. Gunderson - For investors fed up with their returns and who want to take back control of their retirement finances.
  • The Three-Martini Playdate by Christie Mellor - Hilarious, fun book for any parent with a child 5 and under.
  • August 2008 issue of Portfolio magazine
  • August 2008 issue of Inc. magazine
  • August 2008 issue of Natural Health magazine

No comments: