Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sumbody Skin and Body Care

Having experienced one of most amazing facials at the Spa at Carneros Inn, I just had to purchase a few of the Sumbody products to use at home. Sumbody, located in Sebastopol, Ca, makes pure skin, body and hair products with the finest natural ingredients available. My purchases included the following:

DelightFULL Face Cream – containing vitamin A, AHAs and aloe, a combo that prevents premature aging and leaves normal-to-dry skin balanced, deeply moisturized and glowing. I am SO picky about creams and found that this is the one I have been looking for to really comfort my sensitive, fair skin. Very moisturizing, yet not greasy at all, my skin is soft and smooth all day and in the morning when I wake up. 1 oz. $42.95

Agave Nectar Facial Scrub - Made with the nectar of the Agave Cactus and dates, this scrub/mask is hydrating and exfoliating. You can use it as a cleanser/exfoliater or a mask, which I do. After only 10-15 minutes, my skin is super smooth and soft. I love the fact that it has only two ingredients, you could eat it! It is gentle enough for normal, oily and dry complexions. 4 oz. $29.95

Bath Fizzers and Kid Bath Fizzers - Fizzy fun for the bath tub, my goat milk fizzer left my skin so soft and hydrated, I didn’t need moisturizer. But I grabbed one anyway….the Goat Milk Body Cream – Perfect for summer, this lighter hand and body lotion is made with rich goat milk and skin-loving botanicals like rosemary. 4 oz. $19.95 My son Evan loved his fizzer, a great enticement for those stubborn “I don’t want to take a bath times”.

For more information on the products and where to buy them, click here.

No comments: