- Outside's green issue features a cover story on Jack Johnson, advice on green gear, and a list of eco-getaways.
- This month, Metropolitan Home focuses on an eco-renovation, a brother-duo doing green design, and a photo slideshow of green products.
- Music mag Billboard has an upcoming green issue that will feature a spotlight on 10 green artists/bands [PDF]. (Uh, been there, done that!)
- Dwell magazine is also, um, dwelling on green issues with features on modern wood homes and a renovated barn.
- The March issue of Sunset has features on green couples in Portland, Ore., and decorating with secondhand finds, as well as an ongoing blog called the one-block diet.
- Even Delta Airlines' in-flight mag has gone green (ironic?) with a cover mentioning Earth Hour and contents that include a piece on the Bengal tiger and brief "postcards" from places (Louisiana coast, Upper Mississippi River, S.F. Bay) where environmental restoration is finding success.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Vanity Fair comes out with their third annual "Green Issue". In addition, there are a number of other paper mags doing their best green impressions, too. Here are a few: