Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cream Blush that's good for your skin!

Here's another fabulous find in my search for non-toxic cosmetics. I was noticing that my powder blush just would not stay on past noon, so I wanted to try playing with cream blushes. I could never use them in the past as I suffered from teenage, then adult acne. But now, with higher quality ingredients in products these days, I was willing to try again. Sukicolor™ blends finely crushed, completely natural minerals with wholesome, targeted skin care ingredients to create a radiant, flawless complexion that looks more like you and less like makeup. I purchased the Pure Cream Stain for checks and lips in the vermillion shade, a deep burgundy wine red. The stain is made from 100% natural crushed mineral pigments containing nourishing and skin-soothing ingredients such as pure, protective rose wax, organic jojoba oil and natural vitamin e (never synthetic). I've been using the stain for three weeks now and love it!! It stays on all day, gives a much more natural glow to my checks than powder blushes do and no breakouts. Another winner! $36.50 for .5 oz. www.sukicolor.com

No comments: