Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drink Water, Not Sugar - Hint Water's New Flavors

When I forget my Camelbak water container and am parched, I grab a Hint water. I've been a huge fan of this water since 2006 when I first found it at a little bakery cafe in Larkspur, CA. HINT is a premium essence water with a "hint" of flavor. Their motto at HINT is simple, “Drink Water, Not Sugar”. To help you do that, HINT provides naturally flavored water with no calories, sweeteners or preservatives making this a great alternative to juices and soda. Their single flavors include Cucumber, Blackberry, Pear and Watermelon (my favorite!). Dual flavors include Hibiscus Vanilla, Mango Grapefruit, Pomegranate-Tangerine and Honeydew-Hibiscus. There are 13 fabulous flavors currently. Soon to be re-launched is Hint Kids that comes in three flavors: Tropical Punch, Strawberry-Kiwi and Watermelon and includes fluoride. You can find their products at any Whole Foods or gourmet grocery store. If not, ordering online is easy and shipping is free within the 48 states. By November 2009, their bottles will have 25% post-consumer plastic.

No comments: