Monday, September 1, 2008

Laundry Done Right

Ever since I became a parent, I feel like my laundry loads have grown exponentially. In an attempt to be more energy efficient and cut down on dry cleaning costs, we invested in a front loading energy efficient washer and dryer (the LG set). There are lots of wonderful non-petroleum based detergents to choose from today. However, my favorites are Seventh Generation in Blue Eucalyptus and Lavender and for my work and delicate clothes, I only use the Caldrea brand. With scents like Ginger Pomelo, Sweet Pea, Citrus Mint Ylang Ylang, there is something for everyone. Their line of cleaning products are fabulous too. Seventh Generation can be found at Whole Foods and other natural stores. However, if you don't live near one, you can find them and the Caldrea products at Drugstore.com. With free shipping on orders over $50, drugstore.com is the way to go!

No comments: