Here are some easy things you can do in your office to "green" it a bit:
1) Go paperless: Encourage employees to use electronic means to work and communicate. If you do need to print, use recycled paper and make double sided copies.
2) Choose your printer inks and toner carefully: Reuse and refill toner, recycle ink cartridges.
3) Reuse office equipment: When choosing to upgrade your computer system, consider donating your old one. You can also give them back to the original supplier instead of throwing them away.
4) Cut down on disposable products: If your business has a kitchen, cafeteria or coffee machine, encourage employee to bring their own mugs and silverware.
5) Reuse boxes and other shipping and packaging materials.
6) Reuse old envelope for interoffice mail.